11ish Hour is deeply committed to the relationship of trust we have with you – our consumers. For more than 160 years we have been creating authentic products by leading with our values. As we continue to innovate in how we bring our products to life online, we’ll match cutting-edge technology with your privacy interests.
- Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies you or can be used to identify you, such as your name, address, phone number, mobile phone number, e-mail, payment information, and other personally identifiable information that you choose to provide us with or that you choose to include in your account (“Personal Information”). You may be asked to provide us with Personal Information when you use any of our Services, and at other times.
Usage Data and Site Activity
We automatically collect information regarding the actions you take on the Site (“Usage Data”). For example, each time you use the Site we automatically collect the type of Web browser you use, your operating system, your Internet Service Provider, your IP address, the pages you view, and the time and duration of your visits to the Site.
Cookies and Anonymous Identifiers
We use Google Analytics on the Site to collect Usage Data. For more information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- How We Use Information and When We May Share and Disclose Information Generally
Use and Purpose
We use the information we collect about you to pursue the following purposes, which are necessary for the performance of the contract between us to provide you with the features or services you requested or which we consider in our legitimate interests:
- To provide you with the Site;
- To enable you to sign up to use features of the Site;
- To send you emails related to services you are using on the Site or push notifications, including such things as job alerts;
- To offer you the features for which you provide information (e.g. job searches);
- To handle any request you may have, such as resolving a problem or question with the Site, manage any complaints or deal with any feedback you may provide us;
- To analyze use of and improve the Site;
- To better understand the way in which the Site is working, or to offer better experience on the Site to you;
- To help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer the Site; and
- To otherwise communicate with you about our Company.
From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other businesses whom we believe trustworthy and who have confirmed that their privacy practices are consistent with ours (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, and marketing and promotions. We only provide our Service Providers with the information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Service Providers are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as specified by us.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
In order to comply with our legal obligations, we may also use some of your Personal Information to detect and prevent illegal uses, abuse, spam, fraud, security incidents and other harmful activity or government or court orders.
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose Personal Information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in order to respond to legal requests (including court orders and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property, or rights of our company or of any third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
- Managing Your Information Preferences
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of information transmitted to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet or other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site or Services, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site or Services, and you do so at your own risk.
- Children’s Privacy
The Site are intended for users who are sixteen (16) years old or older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of sixteen (16). If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of sixteen (16), we will delete such information from our records.
- Processing and Transfer of Personal Information
Please be aware that your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country (including, for example, the United States). The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. However, please rest assured that we implement appropriate legal, organizational and technical measures to protect your Personal Information. Furthermore, in regard to the transfer of Personal Information to countries outside the European Union (“EU”), we have entered so-called “Standard Contractual Clauses” approved by the Commission of the European Union for international transfer of Personal Information to controllers or processors established in third countries as the case may be.
- Special Note for EU Users—Your Rights and Choices
The data controller for the Site is at email@example.com
You may have certain rights under EU data protection legislation with respect to your Personal Information, such as the right to:
- request access to and be provided with information on the processing of your Personal Information;
- request corrections of your Personal Information if such Personal Information proves inaccurate or incomplete;
- object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes or to any processing which we would have based on our legitimate interest (e.g. profiling);
- receive Personal Information which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another provider provided it is processed based on your consent or our contract; and
- lodge a complaint with your relevant data protection authority.
If you wish to exercise any of your above rights, please reach out to us by any of the ways mentioned in Section 3 (Managing Your Information Preferences).